Sahrani Defense Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Assualt Realism Team

4 posters

Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT)

Riller
    Riller

Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT) Empty Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT)

Post  Riller Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Name: Kristoffer Risom

In-game nick: Riller

Age: 16. My maturety is often debated, some claim i got the maturity of a 12 year old, others say i'm as mature as a person can possibly be. I guess it's up to you to decide what you'll think.

D.O.B: 28/2 '93

Time Zone: GMT +1

Microphone: Yes

Teamspeak: Yes

Where did you hear of us: Got contacted by TSgt. Falcon after making a post that i was looking for a clan or team or something on Armaholic.

What can you bring to us: example: I can bring teamwork, support and some pretty damn good heli piloting if you need that. Safety not 100% asured, but i fly low, fast and effective.

What do you expect from us: A team that's mature and plays ArmA like the combat sim that it is and not some sort of counter strike/call of duty/battlefield ripoff that lots of people think it is.

Prefered Role: Rifleman, machinegunner or medic.

Commitment Time: On normal days, i can spare five to seven hours. Weekends, i can spare 22 hours. If i got enough stuff to keep me awake, that is.

Contact Details : xFire is riller93, MSN/Email is riller.dk@hotmail.com

Previous team expirence/ Military expirence or military oreintated expirence: Never been in another ArmA team, but got a week of military experience, if that matters anything.

Are you running any performance enhancing addons/ hacks :
    Does Pepsi Twist and/or booze count? If not, no. (Booze is normally not consumed while playing ArmA anyway)
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT) Empty Re: Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT)

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks for your interest Riller we are currently processing your app and you will hear a answer later on tonight.

thanks again

Falcon
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT) Empty Re: Application: Riller ACCEPTED (RECRUIT)

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:35 am

Riller you have been accepted for the recruit process of the SDF this means you will play several games and you will be accessed to see whether you fit the mould of the SDF. i contact you with more details on Xfire
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:15 am

You are welcome Riller, hope i got some time to play with you soon.

Maybe at this stage.

Greetings Sperber
    Cpl.Spoetnik[SDF]
    Cpl.Spoetnik[SDF]
    Corporal

Post  Cpl.Spoetnik[SDF] Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 am

Yep welcome to SDF Riller, will meet you soon. greets Cpl.Spoetnik

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm