Sahrani Defense Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Assualt Realism Team

2 posters

Enlistment: Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES

Enlistment:  Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES Empty Enlistment: Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES

Post  Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:14 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Enlistment:  Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES Empty Re: Enlistment: Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Thu May 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Barry many thanks for your interest into joining us just a couple more questions

Time Zone?
    Contact Details: Email or any other form of messaging
    per week how many hours could u spare?

apologies should of added these in the first place

Thanks

Falcon

Enlistment:  Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES Empty Thank you for getting back to me. I'm "semi" retired and have lots of hours (I was fully retired up to a week ago and just got some consultant work). I'm in the Pacific Time zone (Vancouver, Canada). E-mail xxxxx

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2008 8:11 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Enlistment:  Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES Empty Barry's Enlistment

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2008 8:14 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Enlistment:  Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES Empty Re: Enlistment: Barry Miller - DISCHARGED UNDER OWN WISHES

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am

Ok open it and go to connection then go to quick connect ok

once there it should say

IP
    Nickname
    Login
    Password

ok fill it out like this

IP : netu.zebgames.com:8796

Nickname : Barry

Login: Leave Blank

Password: Leave Blank

Post  Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:04 am

Falcon, as our clan has basically gone inactive (or very reduced playing, hardly any website activity and no server), I've decided it's time to move on. Please remove me from your Order of Battle, and I had a blast playing with you guys over the past months. I'll ensure I remove my tags and xml file.

Maybe I'll see you all around on line some time.

Thanks again.

Barry
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:10 am

its a real shame but as you wish.

hope you find what you want else-where

and would like to personally like to thank you for your input to this unit and the time you have put in to make us what we are.
    though we are quite inactive at the moment it was bound to be impossible to with-hold the amount of activity we had endured over the summer months. and with the server problems that is no-ones fault. and i would like to wish you best for the future and once again thank you.

yours gratefully

Peter Aka Falcon.
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 am

Oh Barry,

i m really sade because hearing this. But i hope we´ll see you some times. Write us an postcard and visit us some times on ts.

Take care,

your Sperber

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:52 pm