Sahrani Defense Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Assualt Realism Team

4 posters

De-evolution?

Humboldter
    Private

De-evolution? Empty De-evolution?

Post  Humboldter Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 am

im down! i now im new round here but im gonna say it anyways: "why should we 'de-evolve'(resort to old packs) when it would be just as easy for them to install some of our kits?"

I'm game (pun implied) for anything, but it makes some sense to me, not to go backwards but move onward and up..etc, and along the way enlightening newbies with some new ideas.

Just a thought

Very Happy
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

De-evolution? Empty Re: De-evolution?

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am

yeh im not against the new packs the only problem in my opinion is the Ammo using original packs was we could all carry all the ammo so we were more sustainable but with all these werider ammo types means we need to replen back at the start.

thats my only concern.
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Tim [SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Neutral

Last edited by JrSgt. Tim [SDF] on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 pm

We are not seperating ourselves from the public... as we are not playing ARMA on the SDF server 24/7 you are certainly free to join other servers and play with public. If its just you and me and you'd like to hop on a public map just let me know and I'll glady go play some evo or something. For our missions though its nice playing with the new gear/maps/units/ai intelligence and personally I feel its an added bonus that public arn't interrupting the gameplay. How many times do you get teamkilled by Bluefor when playing as RACS, or when we are planning and moving into an AO by stealth and some muppet runs in full speed ahead, setting off triggers and pretending they're in COD4
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm

you have mistunderstood me tim i said we are separating ourselves from the public is a good-thing if they want to play they can just get the addons and as fritchman said were not on the server 24 hrs a day so if you want you can play a ordinary mission.
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Tim [SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:03 pm