Sahrani Defense Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Assualt Realism Team

+3
SrSgt. Nath [SDF]
JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
7 posters

Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops Empty Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:14 am

Same as Before Name and availability

Name: Falcon
    Availability: Yes

Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops Empty Re: Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:39 am

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops Empty Re: Attendance Thread for The RiflesGC Joint Ops

Post  JrSgt. Tim [SDF] Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:11 am

Name: Tim
    Availability: Yes, unless Suus wants to do something which i'm never able to predict.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 am

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Tim [SDF] Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:32 am

Yep! That's right! Very Happy
    SrSgt. Nath [SDF]
    SrSgt. Nath [SDF]
    Senior Sergeant

Post  SrSgt. Nath [SDF] Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Name- nath
    Yes ill be there
    Cpl.Spoetnik[SDF]
    Cpl.Spoetnik[SDF]
    Corporal

Post  Cpl.Spoetnik[SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 pm

You can count me in for the rifles JO, hope to have some fun like last 1,
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Fritch=only if you wake me up for it lol!
    JrSgt. Robert [SDF]
    JrSgt. Robert [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Robert [SDF] Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:10 am

I can't make it, going to be out of town for the weekend...school starts on monday No

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    JrSgt. Tim [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Tim [SDF] Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:36 pm

It never happend. :p

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:19 pm

--

JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:22 pm

yeah, didn't realize it was on our server and didn't have the british junk uploaded... several really large files and only had a good hour and a half and just no time to do it. Don't think the mission was finished, and not enough notice to members, had low turnout and as I mentioned well before the JO, the rifles don't seem very organized. Didn't have hardly any communication going on between the squads and not even postive they tried to contact us during time of the JO?
    Daniel
    Daniel

Post  Daniel Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:17 pm

"Didn't have hardly any communication going on between the squads"
    The comms that did take place stated that the mission would not be using addons, and it was decided that the first taster mission would be created by Nath.
    I've also been away for a while, but when I left I was under the impression the gig had been postponed.
    However, my slightly insane summer is pretty much over now so i'll make sure we do get a good skirmish, if you guys are still up for it.
    I personally love the SDF theme and can think of a hell of a lot of scenarios to tie in with it JO wise.
    Perhaps forums are a more solid method of communications?

Slightly knackered,

LCpl Daniel

Rifles HQ Section

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:24 am