Sahrani Defense Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Assualt Realism Team

4 posters

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik Empty Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 am

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik Empty Re: Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 am

I found the disc!!!! those interested and own the game Sqn meeting at 20:00gmt for tea and biscuits plus some jerry hunting aswell.
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik Empty Re: Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 am

Disc was found by too damaged beyond belief but i found the orginal version

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 am

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:06 am

--

JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:08 am

Barry I assume your copy came with forgotten battles and the ACE expansion? It should say on your game main menu on the right left side somewhere
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 am

barry i looked at ubisoft online not luck seeing still searching...

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:07 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:14 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 pm

--

JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:23 pm

I turned off the stalls and the engine overheating and I'm doing much better, managed to shoot down a good number of planes though it varries if I get any kills per sortie, I either run out of ammo and kill nobody or knock 1-3 out of the sky, I can finnaly take off of an aircraft carrier but landing is not so good, I always seem to go to fast and the arrest hook gets ripped off when it catches and I just roll off the carrier into the water...at least I survive the crash.
    SrSgt. Nath [SDF]
    SrSgt. Nath [SDF]
    Senior Sergeant

Post  SrSgt. Nath [SDF] Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:29 am

you can get il2 for 12 quid on play free delivery. You guys with all your flying talk are getting me all excited. game should get here soon so until then tell me what to expect.
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:44 am

Maybe i can help you, i fly these sim since years. Haha.

Its great. And there is a big community to fly online all over the world.

If you want fly online, that is an usefull programm: Hyperloby, its make it easy to find servers and players.
    Also are there some mods: Mods. Better sounds, some new graphics, new planes, cockpits, maps, .... The UNIFIED INSTALLER is an easy way to get an modded version. Particularly the 6DOF feature is to use only with the mods.

But that is the second step, the first is to learn fly.

To fly with you, that will be funny.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 am

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:16 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:07 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:14 am

barry how did you get the game download? did you get a link in a email? or something else?

Post  Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:54 am

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 am

seems thats its is unavaivble to the UK market... cheers ubi. tried to download from canada but said i cant country restrictions.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:37 am

I will ask some friends who using vista, could help. And i can send you a copy of my XP install, maybe that works, i know, one of my friend did that.

Falcon, do you read my last post in witch i give you a link to some privatsellers on amazon?
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 am

sperber cheers for the link but i found it in a local computer shop and have been playing it anyone else who has it maybe we should get together to play.

barry im currrently searching for a solution for your problem

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:43 am

--

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:35 am

--

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:03 pm