Sahrani Defense Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed Assualt Realism Team

4 posters

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:09 pm

lmao barry!!!!! looking for alternatives anyone else got any (perhaps Xfire could be a possibility?)
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:11 am

I dunno, my problem was that hyperlobby loaded then wouldn't find the IL2.exe even though I was copying and pasting the location. Then it just magically worked, must be buggy

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:36 pm

--

Last edited by Sgt. Barry [SDF] on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:45 am

Dont worry Barry, however we know the ip adress of the server you can join out of the game.
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:54 am

maybe barry needs to patch the game?
    anyone thinks this is a possibility?
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:32 pm

No, dont think so, because the hyperlobby is an extra program. There is no affiliation to IL2. Over the hl you can join into a lot of simulations.
    Under vista (64bit) i can install the hl, but its not running. So i have an xp partition too, to play IL2 and other older games.
    Barry would you try a copy of a hl install from one of us? Preferable from Falcon, he have vista too.
    TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:36 pm

i dont have vista.... well see what we can do try not to get fustrated over it come online wen-ever poss and well get a game of arma going get your "old" mind off it lol
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Its not a patch issue because if you remeber we first tried to join games and failed before realizing we needed to patch it. I'm wondering Barry have you tried saving the installation to a diffrent folder, instead of saving it to desktop just savining it directly to the the drive you want to install it to.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Fritch, ALMOST. I did what you said and it got past the "Invalid file" and then started to load. Next issue was it couldn't load some (get asking me to retry, skip or cancel). So the file wouldn't load up.. Then when I went to retry, it gave me the "invalid file" again, SO i reloaded into a new folder on the computer, it did the exact same thing, ran all right until it started to load the files and then the "skip" error message again.

I'll check there forum and see if they have any clues BUT Fritch, you got me further than I was before:

YOU ARE THE MAN

Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik - Page 2 Minion10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm